EO Johnson Business Technologies
The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing administrative, marketing, clerical and project support to the Print-Image Sales Representatives and Branch Manager.
- Prepares, processes, reviews and submits customer equipment orders for billing
- Knowledge of leasing, credit application process and documentation
- Maintains reports for the Sales team
- Supports the sales team to answer their questions related to customer issues inquiries
- Maintains customer database; update customer information, enter sales’ activity, schedule follow-up visit, distribute weekly call lists, prepare distribution lists for marketing blasts, and cross-reference database with other other member lists
- Processes orders and receives delivery of parts and supplies for the office
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, video conferencing and department activities for all members of the office
- Liason between EO Johnson and the outside organizations that we support
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming faxes, USPS, UPS, FedEx or other mail courier services
- Provides additional administrative assistance and support
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma and 2 years equivalent work experience in administrative support role
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in the field of administrative assistant
- 2 years equivalent work experience in administrative support role
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Basic understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards is helpful
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties in accordance with state and federal law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and/or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EO Johnson Business Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits for full-time EO Johnson employees include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Parental Leave
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401(K) plan with a 50% match up to your first 8%
- Discretionary 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY
EO Johnson Business Technologies has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. All open positions can be found on our website at www.eojohnson.com
If this is the first time you have applied for a position with EO Johnson Business Technologies, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
ABOUT EO JOHNSON BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES
EO Johnson Business Technologies is a leading business technologies provider, offering: managed IT services; managed print services; document management, scanning and business process systems; production print; and copy and printing equipment. EO Johnson has been in business since 1957, has offices in Wausau, Eau Claire, and La Crosse, WI; Rochester and Minneapolis, MN, and Cedar Falls, IA, and employs approximately 270 employees.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EO Johnson Business Technologies is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
|Business Name:||EO Johnson Business Technologies|
|Street:||3310 South Kinney Coulee Road|
|City/State/Zip:||Onalaska, WI 54650|
|Local Phone:||(608) 788-2390|