Customer Service Representative II
The position supports and assists the Customer Satisfaction Assurance Manager in the Sales and Marketing efforts through receiving and resolving all types of customer inquiries, including inquiries from direct customers, consultants, and retail accounts.
• Performs customer service duties (including order entry, direct consumers, consultants and vendors) to accomplish objectives on a daily basis; process phone calls, emails, faxes, etc. accurately and timely; reconcile customer issues via phone, web, fax, and all other mediums as identified.
• Handles incoming mail and telephone correspondence concerning retail customer issues; damaged/defective merchandise, price adjustments, and other related customer service issues, as well as correspondence regarding policy and product issues.
• Researches difficult service situations and forwards precise information to necessary support areas as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Understands and applies customer service procedures, policies, and standards for the Customer Satisfaction Assurance department.
• Works with Coordinators, Team Leaders and Customer Satisfaction Assurance Manager to ensure work is consistent, accurate, and provides quality service.
• Manages relationships with retail vendor clients; understands complex retail requirements, order fulfillment, and problem resolution.
• Conducts outbound calling to retail accounts.
• Accepts direction and feedback with a positive attitude though appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Education: Associate's Degree
Experience: Between 2 and 5 years
- Associate’s degree and 3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Demonstrates intermediate (or higher) proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Has familiarity with the functionality and use of the company website
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/ GED
- Or, Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer service role via phone, email or other form of media
Previous call center experience preferred
General Competencies: Accountability, Collaboration; Communication; Customer Service; Integrity and Honesty; Self Development
Functional Competencies: Customer Orientation; Dealing with Difficult Customers; Knowledge of Customer-Related Policies, Systems and Procedures; Professional Voice Image; Responsiveness; Technology Skills
See more at: www.jrwatkins.com/jobs
|Business Name:||J. R. Watkins|
|Street:||150 Liberty Street|
|City/State/Zip:||Winona, MN 55987-3707|
|Local Phone:||(507) 457-3300|