View Business Info print email to a friend close
Shop Technician Assistant
Primary Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist Shop Technicians in evaluating, repairing, demonstrating, training, setup, and handling warranty issues on machines.
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Load and unload trucks
- This job will require travel, including travel outside of the United States.
- Perform other duties as required by business needs.
- Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- This job will require working extended hours including weekends if needed
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to travel outside the United States- Valid Passport
- Advanced knowledge of housekeeping.
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance.
- Proficient in forklift / material handling equipment operation.
- Basic Knowledge of reading schematics for electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical circuits.
- Basic knowledge in computers, computer software and other media devices.
- Basic knowledge in wiring, evaluating, and repairing electrical, electronic, pneumatic circuits.
- Basic Knowledge of repairing mechanical components.
- Working knowledge of machine processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Advanced at time management and multitasking
- Good organizational skills
- Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm
|Street:||601 Huff Street|
|City/State/Zip:||Winona, MN 55987-2457|
|Local Phone:||(507) 454-4044|